1. Download the registration flyer using the links above and review all information before proceeding to the next step. (Downloadable files are located at the bottom)
2. Login to Skyward Family Access by clicking here:
3. Select Online Registration at the Top Right of the Screen
4. Choose the Student Name to Register
5. Choose Online Registration – Note that Viewing in Full Screen Provides a Full View of Forms
6. Complete the Online Registration Process by Selecting the Submit Online Registration Button
7. If you are registering multiple students, select Home at the top right of the screen and begin with step two of the Registration Process
*Parent/Guardian Skyward username and passwords were emailed to all parents/guardians with email address on file on Sunday, August 2nd.
If you do not receive an email (after first checking your SPAM/junk folder) please contact:
Between August 3 and August 7, contact Central Registration:
ZSD District Office at 829-5911
or by emailing Janell.Olivas@zillahschools.org
Starting August 10, contact building secretaries:
Hilton Elementary, 829-5400
or by emailing Jackie.Winters@zillahschools.org
Zillah Intermediate, 829-5555
or by emailing Charolett.Duncan@zillahschools.org
Zillah Middle, 829-5511
or by emailing Katie.Wallace@zillahschools.org
Zillah High, 829-5565
or by emailing Diana.Griffin@zillahschools.org
The ZSD hosted its second in a series of community meetings to discuss up-to-date information on plans to reopen schools in the fall of 2020 on Thursday, July 30 at both noon and 6:00 pm (with the same content shared at both meeting times). We shared information from the CDC, DOH, and OSPI regarding reopening Washington schools, reviewed the board approved ZSD Reopening Schools Plan (three scenarios), held a question and answer session, and heard feedback from community members.
A recording of the 6:00 pm session can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/R7Zjm14lx9o
The full ZSD Reopening Plan document referenced during the meeting can be download here: https://bit.ly/2PbCbVQ
Please see State Superintendent Reykdal's statement on School District Plans for Reopening online below.
The Zillah School District is in the process of planning to reopen schools in the fall. Below is a link to a video recording of a community meeting hosted by the Zillah School District that was held on June 7, 2020. The meeting provided up-to-date information on reopening school guidance from OSPI and the Yakima County Department of Health, discussion about potential models for reopening schools, improvements in distance learning, and allowed time for questions and answers.
The District plans to host future meetings as plans are further developed and more guidance is provided. If you have questions, feel free to contact Justin Irion - firstname.lastname@example.org - or Doug Burge - email@example.com - or by calling the Zillah School District office at 829-5911.
Thank you for your patience in the process of planning. We are in this together!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/PpvTkdM86qc